Terms and Conditions of Sale
Date: 1 July 2012
Disclaimer: The brands (including, but not limited to, Brother, Canon, Epson, Fuji-Xerox, HP, Kyocera Mita, Lexmark, Oki, Panasonic, Ricoh, Samsung, Sharp and Sony) on our website of printer, photocopier and fax machine manufacturers’ brand names, trademarks and logos are the property of their respective holders and while we make reference to brand name merchandise we are in no way endorsed by or associated with these companies who sell ink cartridges, printer ink and toner cartridges.
This Agreement is a legally binding contract between the entity named on the invoice (the “Customer”) and M2 Technology Pty Ltd (ABN 24 061 357 373) trading as BuyInks (“BuyInks”).
We provide our products and services to you on the following terms and conditions. By visiting or placing an order at BuyInks.com.au, you agree to be bound by those terms and conditions. We reserve the right to update or modify terms, conditions and policies at any time without prior notice to you.
1. All images shown on this website are for illustration purposes only, descriptions may not be accurate due to insufficient information from vendor and actual products may differ.
2. BuyInks have taken every care in preparing the material to ensure any errors or omissions are minimised. However, BuyInks is not responsible for any errors or omissions. All information is subject to change without notice and any photographs and graphics used are for illustrative purposes only and may be different to the exact product as described.
3. Prices quoted are based on Australian Dollars (AUD) and inclusive of GST. Prices are subject to change without notice.
4. By using the site, the Customer accepts responsibility for the accuracy and confidentiality of the account and password. The Customer also accepts responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. The Customer should check the compatibility of the goods before ordering to ensure that they fit the hardware.
5. BuyInks reserves the right to suspend or cancel a Customer’s account at any time without prior notice.
6. The Customer agrees to indemnify BuyInks against any claim, demand, injury, damage, loss, expense, cost or liability whether directly or indirectly in connection with your use of the website, the use of the goods supplied, your breach of these terms and conditions or the breach of any rights of third parties.
7. BuyInks is not responsible for any damage to any hardware as a result of the use of the goods supplied, whether directly or indirectly, however caused.
8. Title of goods purchased does not pass to the Customer until payment is received in full including any freight charges. All items purchased are subject to the risk of loss and title for the items purchased pass on to the Customer upon our delivery to the shipping carrier.
Please refer to our Delivery Information section.
Copyright and Trademark
The material on this site is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and similar laws in other countries and belong to their respective holders.
Unless otherwise indicated, all content in this site including text, graphics, images are owned and controlled by BuyInks and related entities.
You must not exploit any material from the site without our prior written consent, unless expressly permitted under these terms and conditions.
Incorrectly ordered goods can be returned provided that the following conditions are satisfied:
Faulty goods can be returned provided that the following conditions are satisfied: